Frequently Asked Questions

Do you provide public transportation?

We provide special education transportation for various private schools, Boards of Education and the Connecticut Department of Children and Families (DCF). We do not provide public transportation.

What areas of Connecticut do you provide service?

We service the entire state of Connecticut.

What licensing do your driver's have?

All of our driver's are required to have a "V" endorsement on their license. This means they are qualified to drive a "school transportation vehicle".

What's a "V" endorsement?

The “V” endorsement is required for operation of a student transportation vehicle; transporting students to and from school, including vehicles transporting special education students.

You must obtain your "V" endorsement from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical, be finger printed and have a clean driving record. You must also pass a Department of Children and Families (DCF) background check. We do not supply or give out "V" endorsements.

You must also complete a required safety class before you can qualify for a "V" endorsement. Once the endorsement is obtained, the driver must submit to regular physicals and six hours of safety classes per year.

Clink here to learn how to obtain a "V" endorsement:


Is food allowed in your vehicles?

For health code and cleanliness reasons, food or drinks are not allowed in any of our vehicles.

Do you provide booster or car seats?

Yes we do. Please let us know the child's needs and we can provide the appropriate seat that meets all safety standards.